Nitro-Meca-Penguins are little toys shaped like a penguin, that walk for a few seconds and then explode. They seem to be the improved version of the Meca-Penguins.
There are several locations where they can be found or bought:
- Mr. Bazoo's shop: 4 kashes
- Shop in Port-Ludo: 4 kashes
- Twinsunian souvenir shop
- In the end of the Pier in Port-Ludo
- Behind a screen behind the stage of Rick's Cafe
- In a secret room in Dark Monk's statue
- In the Temple of Bù, in the place where the Book of Bù was in LBA
- On one of the rocks near the beach in Desert Island
- In the Emerald Moon Base, in Jerome's cell hidden in a corner to the left.
"You can use the Nitro-Meca-Penguins by placing them in a level and unencumbered area."
- If Twinsen uses a Nitro-Meca-Penguin inside Mr. Bazoo's shop, Mr. Bazoo will run outside the shop, leaving Twinsen alone to pick the remaining items for free and steal money from the cash register.
- A Nitro-Meca-Penguin can be used to activate the sensor of the cell in the Building Company, to avoid having to enter through the hole in the roof.
- Twinsen can unleash a Nitro-Meca-Penguin near the Golden Owl on the Island of the Francos, and it'll fall in love with it.
- You can use them to destroy the teleporters in Dark Monk's statue to stop them from sending in groboclones.